Tuesday, May 06, 2008

yo-(r)-ando.

Two tears are falling apart, and lost as the water
they don’t know where to go…
Like my heart that wants to help those tears to cry,
but in need;
it also doesn’t know how or where to start…

This is a pain that I’m not capable of fighting on my own,
and our conversations of a possible future,
are not helping me at all.

I thought that once you find true love,
even if time and sharing moments were not facts,
they would stay together forever…

Today I just feel used.
By dreams,
by hope;
by a faith that just bought me gum…
The type of gum that you cannot swallow;
because it’s stucked in your throat like the love you will never ever forget…
(because it was "definetely" not supposed to happen)

Yours…


I do miss you, aside from you probably not wanting me to…



MT//




mood:
/status/:crying.
listening to: myself.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics